Dampati Amrit Sawadhik Jeevan Beema
Under this Plan, life insurance risk coverage is provided for both husband and wife under single policy.
Survival Benefits: (Both insured or any one)
- Insured : Couple (Husband and Wife)
- Minimum Entry Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Entry Age : 60 Years
- Maximum Maturity Age : 65 Years
- Age computation : Nearest Age (Age nearest Birthday)
- Minimum Maturity Period : 5 Years
- Maximum Maturity Period : 30 Year
- Minimum Sum Assured : Rs. 50,000/-
- Maximum Sum Assured : According to income source of Husband and Wife
- Premium payment frequency : Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly
- From Rs. 200,000.00 Sum Assured Rs. 1 rebate is provided
- If the age difference between husband & wife is more than 20 years, then they are not eligible for this plan
- In this policy, both husband and wife have equal rights
- Sum assured plus bonus earned shall be paid on maturity
- On death of any one of insured couple within the Insurance period, sum assured will be paid to living insured.
- Premium payment shall be waived after the demise of an insured
- On death of the another insured, the sum assured with earned bonus will be paid to nominated person within the policy term.
- Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) up to Rs. 2,500,000.00 in additional Rs. 1.00 per thousand.
- Waiver of Premium (WOP) benefit shall be taken in additional Rs. 2.00 per thousand.
- Paid up and surrender claim shall be provided
- Loan Facility provided.
- Tax exemption as per ITA,2058